“A super stay at a lovely hotel .”

The Southcrest Manor Hotel
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Redditch
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at Southcrest . It s hidden away but it's a little jewel . The food was good and plentiful and the staff helpful . Would definitely stay there again. It 's good value for money too ! S. T. Morris

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank STMorriss1
The_Southcrest_Manor, General Manager at The Southcrest Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Dear Guest, I am very happy to see you have enjoyed your stay, and we really appreciate the great feedback. We hope to welcome you back to us again soon!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This hotel was such a surprise! Great price and fabulous! The hotel was a lot more than I was expecting in arrival, extremely nea to the town center and major motorways yet nestled away in a peace of tranquility. Incredible staff,especially Linda, beautiful restaurant, great gym & sauna facilities and just silence with lovely rooms. I am very much looking forward to staying again. This is the only place you want to ever stay if you are in the region. I cannot say enough good things about it!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I got married at the Southcrest manor on the 17th, and I have to say, they did an absolutly wonderful job! As I have sever food allergys, and my husband is very sick, we are really quite difficult to cater for, but the hotel staff handled it all very very well, and always with a smile. The rooms were comfy, the food was beautiful, and they made the most special day of my life utterly perfect. I really cant thank them enough, they all went above and beyond for us, and I would recommend them for any important event you are having. If I had had my wedding anywhere else, I know it wouldn't have gone so well, and they even helped me with the bits I'd forgot to do! Also the spa is fantastic and they made myself and my bridesmaids look fabulous.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca G
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I held a two day workshop last week at the Southcrest.
The meeting room was great and the staff were friendly and helpful.
They have created a warm welcoming atmospher and it was a joy to use it.

• Stayed: March 2013
The_Southcrest_Manor, General Manager at The Southcrest Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Satchers,

Firstly thank you for your wonderful comments following your stay at the Southcrest Manor Hotel & Spa, it really is appreciated that you have taken the time to share these with the Tripadvisor community.

We are delighted that you had such a relaxing stay and got your holiday off to a good start. I will certainly pass on you kind comments to the staff.

Once again, thanks for your great feedback and we really hope to welcome you both back to stay with us again soon.

Kind Regards

Chris Osborne
General Manger

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Good value for money hotel which is clean & friendly. Staff were very helpful & nothing was to much trouble.Breakfast was very nice & freshly cooked for every individual.
Rooms could do with some updating! Hotel grounds are very pleasant & had the opportunity to sit outside with drinks from the bar.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sheila W
Reviewed March 1, 2013

after staying in this hotel i would highly recommend it if you want somewhere to stay in redditch.
rooms are clean. staff are friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. the food is really good and freshly cooked and well presented. the staff in the restaurant are friendly and attentive.
bar was nice to sit in and well stocked.

the manager even took time to have a chat with us.

did not use the spa on this occasion so cannot comment

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stayed at The Southcrest recently and was really disappointed. I admit the booking was entirely price driven but expected more to be honest. Check-in was fine although it did take the young chap a while to sort out the paperwork. For a minute I worried that he had our booking! Our room was situated in the annexe. Although the room was clean it was also very tired and in need of a refurb. The windows were drafty but if you tucked the curtain into the window cill that sorted that problem! The shower was appalling. You couldn't alter the position and the water virtually dribbled out. When sat on the toilet with the door shut you could see that half of the door frame had been painted and half hadnt! There was a constant noise all night that sounded like a kettle boiling which was really irritating and kept waking us up. Breakfast was nice and the waitress very pleasant and attentive. On checkout I reported the 'noise' issue to the Manager and told him we had had a disturbed night sleep to be told that 'oh thats the room by the spa - sorry!' and then went on to ask me 'apart from that did you have a good nights sleep?' Sorry guys but I wouldn't stay again, your standards have slipped! and I have such good memories of The Southcrest over the years!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lesleyjoy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redditch
Abbey Hotel
Old Rectory House
Old Rectory House
#5 of 7 in Redditch
Chateau Impney Hotel & Exhibition Centre

Been to The Southcrest Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!