“Top Redditch Indian.”

Ranked #12 of 126 Restaurants in Redditch
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Contemporary style imbues every part of Redolence Spice, an Indian restaurant on Redditch's Unicorn Hill. Based around a palette of red, white and black, the restaurant's upstairs dining room is entirely modern with leather seating and white tablecloths, airy and bright thanks to large windows and well spaced tables. The atmosphere here at Redolence Spice is comfortable and laid back yet with a hint of formality in the extremely polite service from friendly, informed staff. Trained in restaurants throughout England and Bangladesh, Redolence Spice's head chef has a passion for food and flavours which really comes through in every dish on the Redolence menu, from the more traditional curries to the contemporary additions, with their lighter, healthier feel and delicate spicing. Fish is a particular specialty, freshly prepared for use in less well known but authentic regional delicacies. Extremely affordable, Redolence Spice is an ideal midweek treat for those days when cooking is just too much trouble.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Our second visit confirmed that this team of father and son is a winning one.The service is world class and the food matches that standard,my wife is vegetarian so we usually test a good number of dishes,my chicken Tikka Madras was heavenly and my wife's prawn Balti was perfect,the rice and Naan were were especially good and all served with professional panache by friendly waiters.
The bill was also very palatable and we will be making regular return visits.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Having a leaving meal for my husband from his last job we went to this restaurant on the advice of my daughter who visits 2-3 times a month.
there were 10 of us and the staff were more than attentive nothing was to much bother even to the point of make small portions for myself and my daughter whom don't eat big meals.
they also made 2 meals that weren't on the menu for our guests who were Indian and asked for specific things ( they were great).
at the end of the meal the staff brought around shots of tequila and other drinks for us to try at no charge making the evening special this was all while the restaurant was really busy but nothing seemed too much trouble
all together a really great night out and the food was fantastic They also do a mix and match where if your not sure what you want you can have half a portion of one dish and half a portion of another but only charge for the one meal
again a great place to go.XX

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Just had a lovely evening meal here after following advice on TA and felt I had to write a review!

As someone who eats a decent amount if curry in locations around the country I can honestly say the quality of the food here is exceptional. The service was first class - staff were highly attentive.

Can highly recommend the combination dishes (2 smaller amounts of different complementing dishes) and the peshwari naan!

Will certainly visit again if in the area.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I wish we had a restaurant like this where I live.
A very warm welcome, brilliant friendly service, great selection on the menu, all the dishes we had were just right, fresh tasting, perfectly balanced with the only fault being that we couldn't eat it all.
Next time I'm working in this neck of the woods I'll be returning to sample more of their excellent food.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I've been a regular eater here for a couple of years! I can honestly say that I've never had a bad meal. The food is authentic, aromatic, tasty and generous! The ingredients they use are good quality! If your looking for the perfect place to celebrate an occasion, this is it. The staff will cater for any party size. Also very ideal for a romantic meal. The decor is modern and clean cut, the staff pleasant and friendly. A good range of beer and spirits is on offer aswell as wine and all affordable prices. Don't think just do.... Book now. You won't be disappointed!!!!