“Brasserie”
Review of La Brasserie

La Brasserie
Ranked #13 of 133 Restaurants in Kidderminster
Cuisines: French
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: La Brasserie is a unique restaurant venue situated in Kidderminster town centre. The proprietor, Kevin Wilde, offers modern and classical style cuisine with a range of quality dishes and wines to suit all tastes and pockets.Serving modern & classical style cuisine, incorporating two function suites suitable for wedding receptions, private parties, conferences or meetings.
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We hold meetings there regularly in one of the upstairs rooms. The fixed price menus are good value . The place is always busy so they must be doing something right.

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Over the years I have visited this restaurant and can honestly say I have never been disappointed with what has been served. I have always driven and so cannot spreak about the wine, but the food is spot on. Last night I had calves liver which was beautiful and tender, well presented and is one of those places where they still serve plenty of veg. The starter of plaice gougons were beautiful. And the cheesecake pudding very nice indeed all three courses for 13 pounds and we came out stuffed! The service was very pleasant and it has a very friendly atmosphere and I would certainly return.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Very bad example of a French restaurant! It's gets business as it's the only only one in Kidderminster but really they know nothing about French cooking. Undercooked fish, near raw potatoes and the worst dauphinoise I have ever had! Seemed to lack and seasoning or garlic with thick undercooked slices of potato. Buy a Mandolin chef! Drive 5 mins anywhere from here.

1  Thank yggdrasil1
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My first visit, on a Wednesday lunchtime, set menu with a good choice. I had soup, the vegetarian main course and cheesecake, all were served promptly and all were tasty with portions of an appropriate size for lunchtime! Staff very helpful and courteous, good value for money, I would go again.

1  Thank Mary E
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Wonderful food, great service. Parking can be a problem but that's no fault of the retaurant. I always feels like I'm on holiday when I visit and eat here.