“Ok..”
Review of Captain Cod

Captain Cod
Ranked #10 of 26 Quick Bites in Kidderminster
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Handy place to eat when leaving the train station. Was busy..Staff seemed welcoming..Chips were ok,had better, had worse..Southern fried chicken dry but edible..

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (91)

Reviewed August 27, 2019

Have been going to Captain Cods for over 11 years. The food is great but on Monday 26th August 2019 I was upset by a member of the serving team who has I was about to leave the restaurant SHOUTED at the top of her voice "ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR MEAL?" the reality was that I had left my wife at the table to get a breath of fresh air it was over 30c in the restaurant. My wife was at the time taking out her card out of her purse to settle the bill . An ignorant ill tempered member of staff questioned my honesty and embarrassed my wife. Not acceptible!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2019

Excellent value for money and great on taste. I always order the kids meals and for the price I was amazed at the size of the portions and how the kids ate all of it without complaining.
The staff are very welcoming, service is quick, compared to other chip shops ive visited this is by far the best.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

We ate in and today’s meals were excellent and the service amazingly speedy. We visited about a month ago when the food was rather tasteless. However, all that was but a distant memory today - the fish and chips and pie and chips were delicious. Well done

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic fish and chips Great southern Fried chicken.Tasty good portions!
We are definitely going there again!

Date of visit: April 2019