“Takeaway”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
“Takeaway”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

On Saturday we had 6 friends round for supper and sher-e-Punjab provided a brilliant selection of starters and mains at very reasonable prices. Their customer service, attention to detail and prompt delivery were excellent and we will certainly use them again. Thank you very much.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank richard1946

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and food.”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

This is our local restaurant which we often use as a takeaway. Service is always very professional & polite. We're always made to feel welcome. Service & quality is equally good when eating in too. We've not had a bad meal from here yet. They also serve draught Cobra which I enjoy whether I'm eating in or waiting for my takeaway. My only issue would be that the lighting could be dimmed a little in the dining area for a more cosy atmosphere - a truelly minor thing which in no way reflects on quality or service.

1 Thank UltimateGreen
skitpon
“Top top service and food”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This place is fantastic, i dont often do reviews on curry houses as i on over night stops with work and can never remember the names. But this one I dug out the receipt before i do my expenses. It is the 2nd time I have eaten here and everyone in Kidderminster raves about it. The menu is built for everyone and special request are met. I asked for my dish Koslaka extra hot - no proplem. I also asked for lemon rice that is not on the menu - no problem.
I had 3 courses - popadoms - starter - main - nan and rice and 2 pints all under 20 quid.
so to recap the service is fantastic - the price is amazing - the quality is brilliant ( and I am not easily please) and i cant wait to go back to kidderminster for more.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Dave E
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We've eaten here on an annual basis when we are in Kidderminster, yet the owner always remembers us!

Staff are friendly, attentive and customise our choice of menu to our preferences.

Particularly like the little touches of exotic fruit with starters; carved veg in the mains (like the Chinese do); and wide choice on the menu which is different from the mainstream.

A little pricier from the norm but freshly made and full of flavour and tender meat.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Pauline K
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
“First Takeaway”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Having eaten in on numerous occasions, decided to have a takeaway for the first time last Wednesday. Unfortunately, I am forced to agree with WorcestershireAlison that the quality of the takeaway food is pretty grim. It simply took ages to arrive, thrown together and definitely up to "eat in" standard and way overpriced. Eat in or take away - its the same price. Bizarre!!

• Visited December 2012