“Nice & comfortable”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Indiana
North Potomac, MD
“Nice & comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed here in June 2013 as it was very close to a function I was attending at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. The hotel was very adequate, good rates & friendly staff. I was pleasantly surprised that they actually have smoking rooms (never see that anywhere these days!). Sure makes it a lot nicer & more convenient than having to go over the river & through the woods to get to an outside area to have a cigarette! The room was spacious, clean, & comfortable. I was very grateful for the perfectly working air conditioning unit in the room. So many hotels (even the finer upscale ones) have units which are difficult to adjust for personal comfort. Unfortunately, for some reason the halls were not air conditioned - not sure if this is always the case, or there was a problem while I was there. There was a very nice free continental breakfast, which was perfect as I had early morning seminars & no time to stop off at a restaurant to have breakfast. I was very pleased staying here & would definitely return!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

In June 2013 we stayed at this hotel. Room was very modern, clean and roomy. Every staff person we encountered was extremely helpful and greeted us, wishing us a nice stay. Continental breakfast was one of the best I've had- waffles, eggs- hard boiled and scrambled, sausage along with the usual regular items. Attendant went out of her way to be sure we had fresh fruit. Would stay here again in a heartbeat! Beds were comfy, room was an even temperature, in room furniture very trendy! At no extra cost our room had a microwave and small fridge. icing on the cake : )

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Irwin, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were attending a wedding in Indiana and checked into the hotel between the ceremony & reception. We always check the bedding for overall cleanliness & evidence of bedbugs. We found what appeared to be greenish/brown gravel or dirt between the mattress & bed springs. The receptionist & supervisor had no idea what it could be. We were told that they have many guests that are employed with the marcellus shale industry but this is no excuse for cleanliness of the hotel. We were given another room which appeared to be somewhat better. They also gave us a 10% discount on the room but we actually expected much more of a discount. When we book a room in a small town for $100.00, we do expect the room to be clean. The hallways were also stained and littered with clumps of dirt. This hotel is in major need of a complete renovation! We will never stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Indiana hotels

Seneca Falls, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I really have no complaints about this hotel. It wasnt dirty and didnt have an odor like some places do. The beds were comfortable and the room was spacious. We stayed here because
they had a lounge we could hang out at. Both nights there were activities and the bartender was really nice. Both girls at the front desk were really nice and helpfull.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Had a VERY pleasant stay at Quality Inn and Suites last night. Large, modern, contemporary room, classy fixtures, flat screen tv and modern decor. Beds were super comfy and had a fabulous night's sleep! Plenty of lovely towels in the bathroom (although I did note that shower doesn't drain quickly). Perfect wireless connection from room 111. Modern, generous size fridge and microwave. Staff were friendly & very welcoming on arrival. The breakfast room is so well planned, great design. I used Choice Privileges points to stay the night, so the price of the room wasn't an issue for me. My husband & I are on the road for 700 days straight so we found this hotel to be one of the better hotels we have stayed at during our travels. My husband is running around the world so each night we put our heads on a different pillow! (See www.tomsnextstep.com if you are interested) Would high recommend Quality In & Suites, Indiana!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Carmel D
Keyser
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Nice clean reasonably priced room.
Continental breakfast was good with adequate seating. Wi-fi signal was weak and not functional although our room was close to the office. We were also across from the lounge where the band played until 1a.m. In the morning when my wife commented to the desk it would have been better to put us in any of the empty rooms out of sound range of the lounge, her comment was barely acknowledged. Nevertheless, we would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012
Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I booked the bridal Suite (203) for two nights for somewhere for the girls to get ready in the morning and for my fiance and I too come back and relax. It is TWO connecting rooms but without the middle door for the connection-just an open doorway. The first room is LARGE and DARK (they should of kept a window in there-there are two couches that fold out into beds but they are ridiculously uncomfortable-my two daughters (12 and 7) were okay to sleep there but it would be rough for an adult. There is a table and a few lights but the room is too big for the little furniture that is in there-and like I said-its dark. There is a full bathroom with shower etc-the drain was DISGUSTING-it was loose and when we pulled it out there was hair all through it. The joining room is your typical king bed and regular ammenities. Do I think it is worth $150.00 plus tax a night? No. I would of been happier at $110.00 tops-would I stay there again? Possibly.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indiana
Park Inn by Radisson Indiana
Days Inn Indiana
#6 of 7 in Indiana
Hampton Inn & Suites Blairsville
Wingate by Wyndham Latrobe

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Indiana? Share your experiences!