“For The Wedding.....”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Indiana
Pennsylvania
“For The Wedding.....”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I booked the bridal Suite (203) for two nights for somewhere for the girls to get ready in the morning and for my fiance and I too come back and relax. It is TWO connecting rooms but without the middle door for the connection-just an open doorway. The first room is LARGE and DARK (they should of kept a window in there-there are two couches that fold out into beds but they are ridiculously uncomfortable-my two daughters (12 and 7) were okay to sleep there but it would be rough for an adult. There is a table and a few lights but the room is too big for the little furniture that is in there-and like I said-its dark. There is a full bathroom with shower etc-the drain was DISGUSTING-it was loose and when we pulled it out there was hair all through it. The joining room is your typical king bed and regular ammenities. Do I think it is worth $150.00 plus tax a night? No. I would of been happier at $110.00 tops-would I stay there again? Possibly.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Dallas, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 19, 2012

was planning to stay for 1 month for work after 4 days housekeeping stole prescription meds and cash. Management found empty bag on housekeeper & was going to refund me for my room.After arriving home found out I was billed anyway .Called H.R. the manager and was told to read the fine print on the hotels room policy.They are not responsible for anything left in the room .Even if housekeeping takes it. Quality inn corporate policy is that all hotels are privately owned and they are not accountable for them.I took this info to our company bosses and they or any of our employees will never be reimbursed if anyone uses a QUALITY INN or afffiliate hotel again.

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
6 Thank don a

Travelers are raving about these Indiana hotels

Akron, Ohio
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed in Indiana, Pa due to last minute plans. Never stayed here before so we were guarded about what we would find at this hotel. We were allowed to check in early and the staff was great. The maid finished our room and was very pleasant. The room was clean and very nice with all the amenties you need; frig, microwave, etc. The beds were very comfortable and provided a great night's rest. The pool was clean although we didn't have an opportunity to dip in it. The bar had a live band and the drink prices didn't break the bank. There was a cover charge for the band, not sure is that's typical, but it was only $5.00 each. The bartender was extremely nice and had a great attitude. Next morning we had the continental breakfast which was really good; juice machine, fruit, cereal, waffles, bagels, eggs, sausage, etc. Most happy with our stay here. We recommend this Quality Inn, Indiana, PA. If ever back this way we will stay here.

Room Tip: If you are a 55 years or older you may ask for a senior discount on at least one of your nights stay...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank cyncity13
Harrisburg, PA
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights while our daughter was at IUP's orientation. It was only about 5 minutes from the campus which made it very convinient for us. We got a room with one king size bed. The room was a nice size and had such ammenities as a refrigerator, microwave and hairdryer. I will agree with other reviews that the walls are thin, but luckily we didn't have noisy neighbors. I also didn't like the pillows - they were not full size pillows - they were small, square pillows that looked more like a decoration than something you were supposed to sleep on. But everything was clean and the staff was very courteous and attentive. There is also an outdoor pool on the premisis that my husband and I used one afternoon that was clean and well taken care of. Overall it was an enjoyable stay and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Galeton, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I arrived at the hotel around 1030pm on April 27th for a two night stay, and overall appearance of the hotel could have been kept up with, and was welcomed with a strong cigarette smell through the front lobby and hallways. I had the friends and family rate of 49 per night of which I couldn't argue with, but quality of service wasn't really up to par. I made the reservation for a king non-smoking room, and As I checked into my room with my wife, she had asked me to go down to the front desk for a pillow blanket and towels. Front desk clerk said he couldn't give me any of that but the towels, and gave no explanation. Bed was hard as a rock, leading to waking up a few times through the night. Toilet ran constantly day and night, hallways were full of dirt as with stairwells from the gas well guys. An older indian couple was inside the breakfast room and guessing they were the owners, watched me throughout getting food for my wife, and was upset that I had messed up the plastic wrap covering the breakfast foods in their containers. You'd think that with all the people coming and going it's going to happen, and to get mad at me for that reason? lol..Goes to show the hotel didn't care much for cleanliness outside of the rooms themselves which were okay, as with customer service and satisfaction.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
pa
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stayed here once again while visiting IUP with extended family. Rooms were clean & ready by 3pm, check in quick & accurate. I'll agree with post "Thin walls made conversations in hall and adjoining rooms seem like they might be in your room."

Room Tip: Stay away from the 'annex' building.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I stay at this hotel frequently when I am in Indiana!

My last stay was on 04/07/2012 (Saturday before Easter 2012)

I have stayed in pretty much all the jacuzzi suites in this hotel.

This stay was once again in room 147. (My favorite room in this hotel!)

The room was VERY CLEAN! (it always is!)

The bedding is always clean and comfortable.

The room is quiet and dark when you close the blinds. Great for sleeping.

The complimentary breakfast was good. The area was spacious clean and food was decent!

My only real complaint was that I discussed late check out with the front desk when I checked in, but was disturbed by house-keeping with a knock at my door. In all fairness it was Easter Sunday and I'm sure the help all wanted to get the rooms cleaned so they could end their holiday/workday.

All in all this is truely a great value for the money. I have stayed at all the hotels in Indiana and i can assure you that for the money this is truely a great value! I look forward to my next stay over the Memorial Day weekend. Especially because it will be nice to use the out door pool!

Special Dining Tip: If you are looking for a Great Restaurant Go To Benjamins In down town Indiana. Prices start at about $15.00 and go up from there. Its a nicer restaurant, but casual. You can wear jeans and even a ballcap. Some people do dress up a little (business casual) but no one cares if you do cozy casual...even shorts in the summer. The food is great! You can dine inside or outside. They have dinner specials and of course drink specials! Meow Z dines here often and he likes the kitten friendly owners. For a romantic or special ocassion check out the private dining rooms within the establishment. Call ahead for a private room!

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi rooms are well worth it. They are very clean!!! Rooms come with a small fridge, microwa...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank MEOWZEE
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indiana
Park Inn by Radisson Indiana
Hampton Inn & Suites Blairsville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Ebensburg

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Indiana? Share your experiences!