“Dont Waste Your Time”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #39 of 111 Restaurants in Indiana
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Went there with my girlfriend and have been trying to eat healthy. I ordered salad bar and the mashed cauliflower. Cauliflower came and was stone cold in the center. Sent it back and 3 minutes later she brought a new order on the outside it was steaming but inside it was stone cold again. Asked for manager and he said he saw it come out of the pot and it was hot. Would not even give me a discount.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch. We were seated promptly but it took our server a long time to come and take our drink order. When he did finally come to our table, we each ordered the soup and salad lunch because we were looking for a fairly quick lunch. The salad bar was fresh and good as expected. Our soups (broccoli cheese and tortilla) were also tasty which is why this review is not a one. Again, we waited for our check for a long time, and we were never offered refills to our drinks. Then, our check was incorrect. Our server took a coupon with our order but did not apply it to our check. Again, he was no where to be found, so we waited yet again to have him fix this. In total, we were there close to a hour and a half for one trip to the salad bar and one bowl of soup. The restaurant was not crowded. About five tables were seated including us and he was not the only server. While we were eating, I overheard the table behind me complain of receiving the wrong food from him. He did not mention that he was learning, and I never saw another server supporting him, so I am assuming that he was not in a training phase. The food is good, but if the host/hostess tells you that your server will be Chris, ask for a different section.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner at the Ruby Tuesday in Indiana. Our server was wonderful and all the food was quick to come and delicious. I had the fish tacos which were spicy but very good. I liked the salad bar which had a great selection of different lettuce and spinach. I can highly recommend this Ruby Tuesday.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I loved the white cheddar mashed potatoes, roasted zucchini, and hickory bourbon chicken. I also loved the New Orleans seafood, and the peanut butter dream pie. All very much worth the price.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Last time we ate at Ruby Tuesday, everyone at the table got food poisoning.
2 of the 3 spent the night in the hospital.
The ER confirmed it was food borne illness.
When reported to the manager the next day - he claimed we had to contact the main office - their policy. The main office policy was - send us copies of your medical records and we will look into it! Everyone had Bar B Q ribs.
Not recommended at all.

1  Thank traveler1468

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!