“Delicious”

Tres Amigos
Ranked #17 of 111 Restaurants in Indiana
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Visited Tres Amigos the other day and I was very impressed. The food was very good, big portions, and good service. Definently worth a return trip.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Just like the reviewer before me, I really really didn't want to like this place--not only am I a fan of their primary competitor, I like the owners a lot...but, I've decided to be grateful, enjoy both, and hope that our small town can support two good Mexi joints.

Tres Amigos is easy to get to, the food is awesome, the margaritas are excellent...it's an unpretentious place where you can go with a family, but it's nice enough for a little romance.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I wanted not to like this place, as we have always enjoyed the competition in town. It has really won us over though! The plus side is the parking. The other restaurant is downtown and parking is limited. Tres Amigos is in an outparcel of a strip center, so there is plenty of free parking. The food at the other place is just a tiny bit better. Tres Amigos is a bit heavy on the cheese sauce, which you may like, but I'm not a fan. My favorite is the Enchiladas Verdes. The salsa, chips and margaritas are fantastic! Service is always good and attentive.

1  Thank cabushka
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I want to start off this review by saying that I am not usually a huge fan of Mexican food. But Tres Amigos was excellent. The portions are big, everything is homemade and fresh and the prices really are great. My husband and I got 2 entrees as well as 2 beers and a margarita for $25. It's not often that I can say that I went out for dinner for less than $30. I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Love this place - very clean - really good food (california burrito & chix fajitas) fast, excellent service & good margarita's too!