“Best restaurant in walking distance to IUP”

Romeo's Pizzeria & Mediterranean Kitchen
Ranked #16 of 110 Restaurants in Indiana
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Romeo’s Pizzeria & Mediterranean Kitchen, conveniently located next to IUP campus and close to downtown. Full service restaurant offering traditional Mediterranean food; Pizza, pastas, salads, sandwiches, entrees, desserts and the best homemade soups in town . Romeo’s gourmet food is known for its authentic, nutritious and delicious meals. Stop by for dine in or call for pick up or delivery.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

There are many restaurants in Indiana, but how many places are close to IUP and offer a cosmopolitian feel? The food is wonderful, the staff is friendly, what more could you ask for?

There are newer reviews for Romeo's Pizzeria & Mediterranean Kitchen

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My Sister Trisha and my Niece Mel went here for a late lunch and were very happy with our waitress Samantha and the fun food faire. We had the Chili and it was spicy and sweet just like I like it, not overpowered with meat. We shared the Buffalo Chicken Stromboli and not only was it great...but so hugh we took half of it home. Trisha tried the Pesto Turkey Sandwich at the urging of Samantha and it was also fantastic. So... Romeo's is big delicious food with a soft pricetag. I only wish they served Beer and Wine. The menu is diverse and I look forward to the next time I am in Penna. to enjoy it.

1  Thank PeggyChism
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This restaurant was suggested to us by a local hotel and it was a very pleasant surprise. The menu features a wide variety of pizza, salad, pasta, and Mediterranean fare. Many of the dishes also come with an extra slice of garlic and cheese pizza.

1  Thank CVGJetGuy
Reviewed December 26, 2013

With an extensive menu I was slightly disappointed with the quality of my sandwich at Romeo's. Accompanied by a bag of chips and ok service this was an ok visit.

1  Thank Allyn I
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This restaurant has so many great options - be sure to try to lentil soup - and you will be happy with your choices from appetizer to sandwiches, entrees and pizza. The restaurant is near the college campus and tucked away from the fast food strip - it's worth finding this gem!

3  Thank Richard C