Days Inn Indiana
$122
$107
$171
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanin townmicro wavenumerous timesstay there againsausageconvenient locationcomfortjacuzziinnscampus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This hotel was terrible from the get go! The pool was so dirty it was unusable. The floor of the pool had not been cleaned in quite some time. The water was so murky that you couldn't see the bottom. The gym was so hot it was also unusable. We were put on the 4th floor and if you don't mind a foul smoke smell you would be OK but since we booked a non smoking room I was hoping it to also be non-smoke smelling. This hotel is very dirty. Not just dirty from a day or two but months of dirt. A real shame since I have an IUP student and was hoping this is where we could stay on visits! Guess I will keep looking.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Wendy R
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I needed to find a room In Indiana, PA. No success due to IUP graduation. One opened up at Comfort Inn. Typically, will not stay at Choice Hotels, but I was desperate. Notice that front property is littered and full of "butts". It's now 8:00 PM. Rang bell several times to check in, as no one at desk. I booked an accessible room, non-smoking. I proceed to first floor. Smells like floral scented curry. I enter my room. It reeks of smoke. I needed to move fast, for I was already late for a dinner meeting. I stopped at front desk to be sure I would not be charged for the obvious signs of smoking. The person in front me was complaining of the same problem next door to me. In a rush so stated "do not charge me for smoking, it existed prior to my arrival". On my return from dinner meeting I asked for a wake-up call (again no one at desk) There is no clock in room. Entering my room I observe I cannot be sure the last time the blanket or bedspread had been cleaned. I decide to layer up on clothing, place a clean shirt over pillow and use my coat as a blanket. Bathroom towels looked stained and thin. Shower floor soft. Toilet seat did not cover bowl properly. Wake up call never came. Check out, no one there and an unpleasant person showed up obviously bothered by my early check out. Never again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Susa_10
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Stayed for two nights on business trip. Updated decor, reliable Internet, great breakfast and friendly staff. Convenient location near the university and plenty of restaurants in the area to choose from for lunch and dinner. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed there during visit to IUP. Very near to the campus. Easy checkin. Eat n park next door. Good break fast had fruits and oat meal too. No issues during my stay. Iup was only five mins away. There were lot of restaurants in the vicinity. Will stay here again if I need to!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank V K
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The room was only fair, the staff upon arriving was not very friendly or aware. it almost seemed if my checking in was putting them out. the breakfast area was very small and not appealing.
The bed room had a stall odor to it and the bathroom was very cramped.
This would not be my first choice to stay,

Room Tip: stay at the Hampton inn.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business