“This hotel needs a face lift!”
Review of Days Inn Indiana

Days Inn Indiana
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Indiana
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was looking for a comfortable place to spend the night in Indiana PA as I had a business meeting the next day. The staff at this hotel were very polite and helpful, but this hotel was in dire need of a face lift and very dirty. In addition, the beds were awful, it seemed like I was sleeping on an old box or something. My room was very dirty and the hallways and elevator looked like they had not been cleaned in a while. I also checked out the pool and it wasn't something that I would dare go in. For the rates this hotel charges, I would definatly look at another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dave J

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Overbooked, couldn't handle the crowd, no parking (literally none), guests very noisy with paper thin walls, police visited at least three times, noisy until at least 4am. The alarm clock, that we didn't set, went off at 5am with music at full blast. Free breakfast, except the space is WAY too small so we couldn't get in. Newer hotel, but doesn't look it or smell like it. Oh yeah and a really tiny bathroom.

I sent a detailed email the next day directly to the property with no response...

I'd avoid it for certain....

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ericcschmidt
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for a long weekend. The hotel is clean and comfortable, and the staff very friendly and helpful. The front desk person gave us a dinner recommendation that was excellent. Another front desk person let us use the breakfast room to have a takeout supper on a different night. The morning breakfast was good, not great - powdered-tasting eggs and I did not like the coffee. But that's nitpicking. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again on our next visit.

Room Tip: Get a room with two doubles. We had a room with one king, and it was a bit on the small side.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Visited this hotel recently after a number of years and I was pleasantly surprised to see how nicely this hotel has been renovated. Beautiful lobby area with a great morning breakfast.
Staff was helpful as always.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I stayed at the hotel numerous times, the staff is very friendly. The rooms are very nice. The breakfast was very stock a lot of items. I enjoy the atmosphere is very pleasant. I traveled a lot of different places and this one was very pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mami9561
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The renovations in this hotel look great. I have stayed here before and was pleasantly surprised at how great it look. I will be staying here whenever I am in the area. The front desk was very pleasant. Great job

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012

From check-in to check-out...this hotel stay was a good. Fairly clean rooms, comfortable beds and friendly, attentive staff. Convenient location, typical breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. The staff is the highlight of this location. I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indiana
Park Inn by Radisson Indiana
Quality Inn & Suites Indiana
Hampton Inn Indiana
Hampton Inn Indiana
#2 of 7 in Indiana
Hilton Garden Inn Indiana at IUP
Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Punxsutawney
Best Western Indiana Inn

Been to Days Inn Indiana? Share your experiences!