“Excellent service & food and at a great price!”
Review of La Tasca New Brighton - CLOSED

La Tasca New Brighton
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2014

One of few restaurants in New Brighton were you can actually book a table in advance on weekends. We had great service from when we walked in - very polite and friendly especially David the waiter.

Go here quite a lot with living close by and there's always offers on so the meal doesn't break the bank even when ordering alcohol. They've made the place as atmospheric as possible with all the glass but its particularly great in the summer to sit outside with a jug of Sangria & tapas in the sunshine.

It's the best tapas I've had at any La Tasca in a long time - never had a bad meal here yet!

Paul R, Manager at La Tasca New Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Hola Kate,

We are with you on the gret great summer idea and we are always glad to hear you had a great time with us. Let's get together and do it again real soon.

Muy Gracias,

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We went to La Tasca in New Brighton for tea on Boxing day. We had a fantastic time. They made us very welcome and could not have been more friendly. We go here regularly. The food was great, everything was fresh and hot. We all enjoyed the drinks which flowed very freely. I have a Taste Card and a discount card, which reduced the cost of the food. We had a great laugh, a brilliant family evening out.

Hola Janet,

It is always great fun when our families come out together and Boxing Day was no different. Thanks for letting us know what a great time you had and we can't wait to do it again.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I absolutely love La Tascas so when new Brighton opened I was very happy. This was my second time both times food has been appauling certainly not Spanish tapas I have had in any la tascas all over the country. Everything tasted like it's heated up and just a sauce added. Whereas it should be marinated soft tasty food. No natural flavours???? I'm so dussappointed in the food. Staff were great venue has improved and starting to get a good atmosphere but it's the food you go for and I won't be going again unless I hear there has been major improvements in their food .

Hola Mleelouie,

well we love it when you love us, but we were sorry to hear about the food. when you have the time could you give us a phone call at 0151-630-5779 or email us at latasca.newbrighton@latasca.co.uk so that we can discuss your visit. we would love to find out what we can do better and see if we can't come to an agreement to make you smile. Can't wait to hear from you.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Thank you la tasca for a lovely evening meal. Thank you to David our waiter who remembered our names and made us feel welcome. A fantastic assortment of tapas. One of the best Spanish restaurants you could visit. Plenty of choice and a great location and atmosphere. Try it and you won't be disappointed.

Hola Oclamfood,

So glad you enjoyed yourself with us. We love to hear about a good time. David is pretty great and we tell him all the time, as do our guests. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

The service was very good. We had Paelle de Carne for two. It was very tasty. I enjoyed it. I had never had it before. My husband thought it was a bit bland but still ate it. We find that the building did echo. We would go there again.

Hola Margie,

Glad to hear your first time out was good. I love the paella as well, but the wife always asks for more salt. Maybe we can look into new spices when you two come back the next time...we shall see. See you soon.