Tripadvisor
New Brighton
Post
Inbox
Search

“Best hungry horse on Wirral”
Review of Seahorse

Seahorse
Ranked #4 of 10 Quick Bites in New Brighton
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is far better than most, as staff and extremely welcoming and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Greene_K1ng, Owner at Seahorse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the positive rating

Write a reviewReviews (863)

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Came for breakfast with my little boy, the menu was rather limited. The addition of things like pancakes, extra rounds of toast, extra breakfast items would be great on the menu.
Finished my breakfast, waited about 20 minutes for my boy to finish. My cup of tea never made it to the table. Disappointed but didn’t make a fuss.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Greene_K1ng, Owner at Seahorse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thanks for such a good score when we didn't get your tea to you! Please mention it the next you are here and we will put it right!!

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch. Wasn't planned so hadn't booked, it was a saturday so was busy but we were given a table straight away. The staff were very friendly and the food was very good.

Greene_K1ng, Owner at Seahorse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Krnvine, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Went in this morning for a coffee and toast. When ordering,was told a 5 minute wait on hot drinks due to lack of cups??!! The pub was only about a quarter full.
20 minutes later, still.no toast or coffee, I approached bar to query and was told "I told you before, there is a lack of cups!"
I asked for a refund, which I was given but no apology at all.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

If it wasn’t for the lovely staff member keisha, our whole meal and night would have been ruined by wrong food and cold food. She couldn’t have done more for us! Sent wrong food 3 times and she tried so hard to correct everything! It was busy and understaffed but other staff members just shrugged and said I’ll get some one to sort it for you then brought me a bowl of 6! Cold hard chips out to say sorry !
But Thankyou to Keisha you should be appreciated your a valuable staff member