“full tum”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Cam, Glo's, United Kingdom
“full tum”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

A Great BIG Breakfast it filled me to the gunnales would recommend it came on a big plate we eat it with a knife and a fork

• Visited April 2014

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Family get together”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

It was Easter Saturday so myself, my wife & my baby took my mum & dad to meet up with my 2 sisters, one of there boyfriends & there child for a day out in New Brighton, when we got there they had already had there breakfast which I was told was really tasty, but we had already eaten, so a bit gutted as it did look nice.
We had a little drink then left to go for a walk down the prom with the idea of going back later for a bite to eat for a late dinner.

We arrived back at the wether spoons which I must admit is a very clean & presented well gem of a pub, to order some meals, but everyone else had bought fish & chips on the prom,
but myself & my wife decided to wait & after looking at the menu I went up to the bar & spoke to a polite young girl who took my order & also explained what the gourmet hot dogs consisted of, so I ordered x2 gourmet hot dogs one with pulled bbq pork & a plain gourmet hot dog for the wife both with chips & onion rings with a really tasty sweet mustard & a drink each but when our meals arrived my wife's plain hot dog had no onion rings with it, so I called the server back who said you have ordered a plain gourmet hot dog & I said yes I have but there's no onion rings on this one to which he said but you ordered it plain & again I said yes a plain gourmet hot dog with onion rings & chips & mustard, but he said you asked for a plain hot dog at this point my wife just said its fine & sat down with her meal to enjoy what little she had of it.

I know what the server took on my order as I had the receipt, but this guys attitude was above & beyond arrogant to not just myself, but also my wife & my family,
there are more bars that serve food on the prom & to allow myself to go back to the master mariner will not be at the top of my to do list.

• Visited April 2014
Wallasey, United Kingdom
“Very pleasantly Suprised!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Went for a cheap tea out with my brother and partner and I have to say I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would!the service was brilliant,the food was really
Good - my Mexican chicken burger was fab as was the Mexican beef burger,the hotdog and the sides we ordered!the whole meal came to £21 including drinks - bargain!!

1 Thank Mcvity3
Wirral, England
“Pretty good considering extremely busy! ”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Group of 7 girls having our usual monthly catch up and chose The Master Mariner as it was curry night. The bar staff are polite and friendly. For £5.99 I had the Chicken Korma which came with a naan bread, 2 poppadoms and basmati rice with a drink included in the price, I chose the Rosè (nice) 3 of my friend's chose the Tikka Masala unfortunately all 3 who ordered the Tikka sent their food back as the curry was stone cold in the middle, the waitress immediately apologised and took their dishes away and came back 10mins later with fresh piping hot currys for them. To be fair the restaurant was so busy so I we appreciated their error however the waitress put this right immediately! We all agreed the food here was lovely and great value too. The restaurant is very clean and decor very modern..a very pleasant evening all round. Would recommend.

leanne m, Manager at The Master Mariner, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
Thank you for your review of The Master Mariner. As you pointed out we were extremely busy on thursday and i can only apologise about the cold meals. I am glad this was sorted for you quickly. Hope to see you again soon.
Ross-on-Wye, United Kingdom
“Modern decor, classic outlook”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Good food and drink, friendly and attentive staff, cannot ask for more in a chain pub.
Visited in March, but I bet it's great in summer sitting out watching the coast and shipping.
I'd like to go back.

• Visited March 2014
Thank you for your kind comments, hope to see you again in the summer.