Open today: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
L8892XWphilh
Chester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Time out to chill during the holidays

Great indoor play area over multiple levels. My 3 year old loves it, he runs off on his own and is... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2018
karlr59
Wirral, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews sensory area different areas my son baby area older children a bit overpriced different age groups food and drinks brilliant place big kids birthday party mid week his friends all ages kids love great fun entry fee
Reviewed 4 days ago

Very good value for money and the food is excellent and very well priced certainly a massive improvement on most play barns

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a great family to visit to bubbles today and were really impressed with the play area for the smaller children. Usually in a lot of these place the small children’s area is somewhat of an after thought however at bubbles the area is large with a great variety and we had a great time.

There are plenty of tables and a variety of food and drinks available. We look forward to going back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited today with my 6 month old and my 17 year old sister, as the weather was bad and usually love our visits here together. When trying to enter the under 3’s section we were stopped to be told that my sister needed to be 18 to enter. After speaking to another staff member I was told that my sister should not of been allowed to go in previous times and that ages 11-17 are not allowed in the play areas. Really disappointed as we then had to leave. People are having children younger, is this too say a parent under 18 could not take they’re own child in? Will not be coming back due to not agreeing with that policy at all, think it seriously needs looking at again.

1  Thank Lauren P
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We often go here when in area. Can get busy and takes a while for tables to be cleaned too. Food is hit and miss and quite expensive but the play area is big with plenty to do especially for mixed ages. Another down side you get charged for extra adults when you attend if more than one per child. You are purchasing drinks etc so this seems unfair to charge and its the only place I know that charges for adults and we attend plenty of fun play centres.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

With the grandchild and what a lovely place, lots to do for all ages. The food is very nice and good value. Lovely staff and very friendly. It’s going to be hard getting her out . One of the best coffee ☕️ I have had for a long time.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Have been here lots with my grandchildren and visited only a few days ago. Sad to say but the place needs a total overhaul. There was so much of the interactive equipment not working. Tape (falling off) certain bits of things not to operate etc. The plastic balls in the various ponds are dirty and I can’t begin to imagine the germs !!!!. The interactive shooting balls all broken and the sensory area not working, just music playing.

However on a positive note., food was hot and staff are very pleasant. In my opinion
The place needs a thorough clean
and the equipment needs an overhaul

4  Thank Debbcatt
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Visited the end of August with a 12 year old, 8 year old and almost 2 year old. Something for all of them they all loved it. It’s a massive play area with various levels and even the 12 year didn’t get bored. The baby/toddler area is the best equipped I’ve ever seen, from sensory to slides! Clean and maybe on the pricey side if have a few children, maybe a discount should be offered, and adults paying to get in I have never come across before! Won’t put us off though I’m sure we will visit again next summer!

2  Thank Philippa B
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Great indoor play area over multiple levels.
My 3 year old loves it, he runs off on his own and is suitable for big kids like me to follow him.
Well kept and reasonably priced.
Good little food shop at the back to get drinks and food.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

This is our local soft play area and the kids favourite by far, it’s huge they could play all day without getting bored. The staff are friendly, food is decent and not too badly priced. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

A really great place to take kids to burn off some energy! It’s huge so even when it’s busy, there’s still plenty of room. Different areas for different age groups so small ones can be kept safe. Some little arcade games which are all included in entry fee too.
It’s clean, there’s plenty of parking, staff are friendly and helpful and my children love it.
Food/drink a little overpriced considering you aren’t allowed to bring anything in with you.