“Over complicated vouchers”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #13 of 39 Restaurants in New Brighton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wirral
“Over complicated vouchers”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We went as I had been text a voucher from Prezzo and thought why not as 25% off, only to find when the bill came that what we had ordered was none of the limited food on the offer.
The food was faultless but it really annoyed me that I had been conned into going by them hence poor review.
Whilst food is an important part of a review, customer experience is equally important.

1 Thank ChooseyWirral

Wallasey, United Kingdom
“Attitude disgusting”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

My friend, my wife and I called in a couple of Thursdays's ago, the restaurant was virtually empty, the man greeted us telling us there was a party due and no space would be available. We are very regular there, maybe 2 or 3 times a week at lunch time but this was early evening. Disappointed we went to the restaurant next door but surprisingly after a nice meal next door on leaving we noticed Prezze was still empty which made my wife think they were being racist or something. She is Latvian, my friend Turkish and me, English.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank paul z
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Couldn't fault the food or service, the only let down was the staff rushed us to leave as we'd booked a table quite late so we where rushed as they wanted to shut up shop earlier than the time it was supposed to close.

• Visited December 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Better than expected!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Went on an early valentines date with my other half. After reading a lot of negative reviews we were pleasantly surprised. The restaurant had a lovely layout with one of the walls being lined with adorable little booths especially for couples. The view was superb at night as you can see all the lights of Liverpool across the sea. Main meals arrived in a decent amount of time (not so quick that you wonder if it was microwaved but not too long that you're starving! Perfect timing) The food was ok, carbonara was nice but I often prefer being offered pepper on my pasta after it's been served as opposed to them already putting it in as I can't stand the stuff but it didn't ruin my meal! I also didn't really like the Italian crispy ham in it but that was my own fault. Portion size was good on the carbonara. Partner had a VIP pizza which wasn't really worth the £11+ we paid for it! it was paper thin and not all that great! chicken on top was dry. As it was cooked fresh In a stone baked oven it's kind of what I expected. But again it wasn't terrible. Deserts were spot on. Average of £5 per desert which is the same as most places. He had the sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and ice cream which he loved and I had a huge slab of milk chocolate fudge cake (which I would have preferred to be warm like most places but it was served cold) with ice cream and it was delicious! Price for both meals, desserts each, half a pint and a jug of iced water (I was designated driver grr) was £40 which was better than I expected! My only other complaint would be that out of about 5 members of staff only one little blonde girl was nice and polite and actually smiling! The others looked like they did not want to be there. Very miserable. Overall we would return purely for the layout of the restaurant, the view and location(close to cinema, casino, bars etc). Food was average but staff definitely need some better people skills. Smile!

• Visited February 2014
Chester, United Kingdom
“Surprised it was ok!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Having eaten in most of the dire restaurants on New Brighton front we weren't expecting much! we were pleasantly surprised. I had forgotten my glasses so couldn't see the menu, I asked the waiter if by any chance they had any, he arrived at the table seconds later with about 6 pairs!
We ordered a pizza and the lobster pesto spaghetti, both were nice and tasty, starters, calamari and mozzarella were fairly average. Staff were ok, not particularly smiley, the other waiter possibly the manager was nice enough. We would go again, I was surprised to read such poor reviews. Don't take your eye off the Prezzo you can't afford to.

Visited February 2014