“Not really worth the money!”
Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #12 of 40 Restaurants in New Brighton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Chester, United Kingdom
“Not really worth the money!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I visited this venue one night last week for dinner. The place itself was quite warm and well lit and the staff were friendly and made us welcome. We sat on a very small table by the window and whilst the view was good the space was very limited. My starter which was nearly £6 was prawns in a hot sauce.....all five of them!! They do not have steak on the menu so I went for the beef-burger which was ok, nothing special for over £12.

My wife had calamari as a starter and salmon for her main. The calamari was again a small serving but fine and the salmon was very nice but the portion was very small. The bill without drinks was £50 and whilst the place was nice the food was certainly not worth £50! Won't be going back.

• Visited November 2013

“Poor pizzas.”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Great venue but the classic pizzas were tough and the toppings frugal, dry & tasteless. The waiter was efficient but didn't acknowledge the polite feedback we gave. If you can't produce consistantly good pizzas then take them off the menu. £24 for 2 with 2 beers.

• Visited November 2013
London
“Very Good Food & Friendly Staff”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have taken my wife to this restaurant for lunch, evening meals and with family members for birthdays and special occasions, and every time we have enjoyed our experience at Prezzo.

The service is excellent, and the staff are always attentive, helpful and friendly.

The food is very good as well, and we've always enjoyed our meals whether we've gone for pizza, pasta or salads. The food comes out quickly as well, even if the restaurant is busy (which is it most evenings, especially the weekend).

And Prezzo always have special offers on (such as 50% off mains, buy one get one free on mains, etc.) which is great as you can have a great meal and save some money!

Highly recommended!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank barneystinson
Littleborough, United Kingdom
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Visited for a pre theatre meal yesterday, usually chains like this are usually soulless places and the food and service nothing to shout about. However our experience yesterday here was very different the food was served quickly and very nice too. The mini sweets and a hot drink of your choice for £4-95 is superb idea. The staff attentive and professional, would certainly recommend .

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Paul M
Wirral
“Pasta heaven”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I love pasta! I have been a number of times to try the different pastas and pizzas and enjoyed them all. I always get a voucher first as I think it is a little expensive but good value with the voucher. Nice staff and atmosphere :)

• Visited August 2013