“Check what food your getting!”
Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #13 of 40 Restaurants in New Brighton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Check what food your getting!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Ordered the salmon pasta. Could tell right away that it was not salmon but macarel. Told one waitress who sed it is salmon, and walked away. Told another waitress who took our order she agreed by looking at it that it was not salmon. Called manager to our table who was rude and agreed with first waitress that it was salmon. Would not taste or even smell the meal but insisted it was salmon. I asked for head office number to put in complaint to with she came back over with a number which I tried to ring, that did not exist.

3 Thank Colverdo

“Really nice, will be going back or sure.”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Me and 4 of my close friends went on a Thursday evening.
We had a voucher from their website (2nd main for £2.50) which is a reason we went so that brought the cost down a bit.
The food was lovely, very filling and a decent amount.
Service was fine, staff lovely and polite. Only thing I would critisize would be that some young female staff could understand us, we had to talk a bit slow. Like talking to foreigners.
I know in some themed restaurants the waiting staff "put on the acent" to fit in with the theme. I really thing these you g girls were Italian and couldn't quite understand us.
Otherwise. Very very nice.
I would defo say get the voucher from their website.
Oh it's a child friendly place too, which I always a bonus. Especially when I have 3. Xx

New Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Prezzo New Brighton - Viva Italia !”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We have visited Prezzo New Brighton quite a lot in the last year, and it has become my favourite restaurant; the food is wonderful, always hot, beautifully presented, and the atmosphere is warm, welcoming, and relaxing. The staff are normally ultra efficient, although naturally service slows significantly when the restaurant gets busy or busier. The place is spotlessly clean, and its neither too big nor too small; there are wonderful views from the large windows facing the sea. My advice is to sign up to their e mails - they send regular great discount codes which you can download to your mobile phone very easily. Certainly they have have to keep an eye on service speeds during busy times, but otherwise it is a superb place to eat and relax.

Wirral, United Kingdom
“Staff pleasant enough, but their service was SLOW”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

A group of 7 of us (2 little ones and 5 adults) went to Prezzo to celebrate my grandson's 7th birthday - he chose the restaurant.

We had a variety of starters, but only the bread board was mentionable. Then most of us had pizza's, with salads, and some garlic cheese bread. No complaints, but no rave reviews either. The bottled beers and soft drinks were OK; the house red wine had little more to it than the fruit juice my grandchildren were drinking.

The serving staff were attentive until we had drinks and had ordered food, then seemed to go on a "go slow". Even when our food was cooked and put on the pass, we waited about five minutes for it to be brought to the table. At least it wasn't too hot for the children...

All in all, a very average experience.

• Visited May 2013
“two visits and consistently good service and food”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Visited Prezzo twoce in one week as we were staying in the Travelodge opposite. On both occasions the food was great and service was friendly and efficient. Child's meal was excellent value at £5.95 for 3 courses. Pizza was thin and crispy, 'light' pasta option was delicious, but a bit of a swizz charging £1 *extra* for a smaller portion of a pasta dish with a side salad. On the second visit it was just two adults dining and we went for pasta (King prawn spag and penne arrabiata) both dishes were piping hot and super-tasty. Shared a lemon torte for pudding, glass of wine each and the bill was just on £30, so reasonable value and lovely surroundings.