“Lovely little place! ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Olive Tree Bistro

The Olive Tree Bistro
Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in New Brighton
Good for: Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wallasey, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely little place! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

The food is beautiful! I had trouble picking what I wanted off the menu! The staff really are lovely and nothing is too much trouble for them. They'll absolutely make sure you have a great time.
We managed to squeeze pudding in and oh my! The deserts are huge and so delicious! I rolled out of this place feeling full and happy. Will definitely be returning in the near future.

wirral
“Visited again..its been a while!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

A friend and I visited the Olive Tree for lunch today-along with my friends 18month old daughter. I live locally and my friend was visiting from Manchester and we were going to eat at one of the places on tne front..but...I said we should go to tne O.T as I hadnt been fora while . Why dont I go more often!! The staff were polite and we used the highchair with no problem. We both had the club sandwhich and they were delicious and filling-I couldnt finish mine.
The atmosphere is just right, itsclean, modern and you dont feel rushed. My friend was impressed and her daughter loved being nosey!!! We had a lovely lunch and I will return!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank maudkidd
Wallasey
“PJF”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We both ordered steak, it was delicious and the chips were very tasty! The food is very well priced and the staff were very friendly.The only thing that disappointed us was the deserts, the chocolate fudge cake I'm sure is from Costco or another place similar, and the cream was from a can! I think from a bistro type restaurant all food should be home cooked!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Joanne F
Wallasey, United Kingdom
“A firm favourite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

We love The Olive Tree...one of New Brighton's finest restaurants...and we are lucky enough to have a fabulous wide range of places to choose from now. As in the title - definitely a firm favourite with all of my family and friends! Absolutely gorgeous food. They have a daytime menu and also an evening menu -with lots of specials and great vegetarian options. The panninis on the lunch menu are scrumptious. The owners Graham and Leanne are lovely...so friendly - as are all their staff. Nothing is too much trouble. Great atmosphere. Highly recommend to all.

• Visited February 2014
Lancashire, UK
“Really good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Great little restaurant with imaginative menu, something for even the fussiest of eaters and we were spoilt for choice on all three courses. Lovely coffee too.

Service was excellent by polite and attentive staff, food arrived quickly considering we were a party of 6 all with different choices.

We will certainly return when next in the area.

• Visited January 2014