“Great food at The Ganges”

Ganges Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Popular with locals and visitors from out of town, Ganges serves delicious traditional Indian food in a comfortable and welcoming setting. Established in 1993, Ganges proudly occupies an impressive 400-year old building on Royal Wootton Bassett's High Street.
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Great food at The Ganges”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

It was our first visit to this restaurant and we were entirely impressed by the decor, the food and the service, my wife and I both ate Butter Chicken cooked to our individual heat levels and our friend took a Chicken Madras.
We all enjoyed the experience and will return!

• Visited March 2013

Swindon, England, United Kingdom
“Good food and a great takeaway”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I've been using this restaurant and takeaway service since it opened about 10 years ago.I was there with friends earlier in the week and I'm pleased to report that their initially high standards have been maintained.

You always get good food, a prompt friendly service, in a modern decorated restaurant at reasonable prices - what more can you want?

Their take away service is equally good and I've rarely been kept waiting more than three minutes when I make a pickup.

• Visited January 2013
Swindon, Wilts
“Great for 1st Time Indian Experience”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

If you have never had an Indian Meal before, this is the place to go. Talk to the very friendly staff and they will guide you through their extensive menue to ensure you have an experience to remember.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank WRGBEM53
Royal Wootton Bassett, United Kingdom
“Excellent place to eat”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is my local restaurant and take away, I visit every few weeks. Food is always good and staff are polite and professional.

• Visited November 2012
“On a Monday quiet but beautiful food and great value for money”
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Great food and service, shame about shared bathroom facilities but on the whole very nice and fabulous value for money.