“Excellent Chinese Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Bournemouth
“Excellent Chinese Food”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We were taken here by two chinese friends, who knew the manager. They ordered the entire meal for us and I must say it was the best chinese meal I have had for a long time and the service was very attentive. I have no way of knowing if we were getting special treatment because of our friends, but we thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Bath, United Kingdom
“Never fails”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The food and service here are always brilliant. We wanted a quick and inexpensive lunch and here we had 3 course for £8 each. Excellently cooked and presented food and very prompt service. Cant beat it. we have also been as a large family party and all were impressed with the top quality food.

• Visited October 2012
Shropshire, UK
“Nasty taste left in the mouth by rip off over charging”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I began going to this restaurant for take away a few months ago after moving to the area, but having recently been massively ripped off on a take away I will not be returning.

I did query the overcharging at the time but was fobbed off. If I hadn't been suffering from a stinking cold at the time, I'd have picked it up before I paid but as they already had my money there wasn't much I could do, however a word of warning to others - ALWAYS check your bill in this place before you pay otherwise you'll pay far more than you should.

Melksham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“opinion”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great food and good service. clean and well run. food arrived hot and of excellent quality and amount. will visit again.

Visited July 2012
Wiltshire
“Always excellent”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

No matter what we have ordered, whether a sit down or take away you can guarantee a lovely meal and very friendly people - excellent place

Visited May 2012