I stayed here for 2 nights whilst on business in the area. I had a room in the annex with access to very comfortable, well equipped lounge area. I only had the pleasure of meeting Lorraine and she was very friendly and down to earth but at the same time very professional and unassuming. My room was extremely well equipped and comfortable and the breakfast was of very high quality indeed. I spend many nights each month away from home in hotels and have to say that Whaddon Grove House have not cut any corners, the place is high spec, very comfortable and I will most definitely be returning again soon. Job well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whaddon Grove House is a large country house set in the middle of a thirty acre field and has a very pleasant view down to the river and the old packhorse bridge, it has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. It has two large double rooms, both en-suite, one has a large balcony, the other a large jacuzzi bath. one twin room with en-suite, and the other twin room has its own private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Whaddon Grove House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whaddon Grove House Hotel Melksham
- Whaddon Grove House Melksham, Wiltshire, England