We stayed here for one night last week and it was great. The hot tub was brilliant, shame that the stars weren't out that night. Room was very nice and clean and well furnished also has the biggest bed I have ever seen! Owners were very friendly and helpful and recommended somewhere for an evening meal which was also very good.
We will certainly be going back for another night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whaddon Grove House is a large country house set in the middle of a thirty acre field and has a very pleasant view down to the river and the old packhorse bridge, it has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. It has two large double rooms, both en-suite, one has a large balcony, the other a large jacuzzi bath. one twin room with en-suite, and the other twin room has its own private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Whaddon Grove House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whaddon Grove House Hotel Melksham
- Whaddon Grove House Melksham, Wiltshire, England