“Run of the mill curry house”
Review of Raj Indian Cuisine

Raj Indian Cuisine
Ranked #19 of 69 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This place is pretty good. Food on most evenings is tasty. I avoid the special deal menu on Tuesday evenings, as I find all the curries on Tues taste the same.... with a strange lemony tinge. In fact, my mates describe it as tasting like how a heated face towel smells.

There are newer reviews for Raj Indian Cuisine

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Food was not up to the standard we are used to, very small portions, lamb jalfrezi, meat was very tough and made up with mainly huge pieces of onion, tomato and peppers. Coffee at the end of the meal had obviously been over-reheated from earlier in the day and was obviously watered down.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have ordered food here twice now, when working late. I couldn't fault the person at the end of the phone, absolutely fantastic, and the food was even better. Piping hot, and OH so tasty, absolutely delicious. Will definately order in again, and plan to visit the restaurant when I get a chance.

1  Thank charmaine_chugg
Reviewed October 21, 2012

i live in swindon and I'm an indian.i love my indian food so I came here with my friends. really fabulous food, excellent service and very nice menu. will be back soon.

1  Thank priangka h
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Our frist visit at raj was last saterday 13 october 2012.

Friendly and welcoming atmosphere, service frist class, great value of money.
Highly recomended.