Afternoon tea in a lovely secluded courtyard terrace with a fountain gently tinkling in the sunshine. What a great experience. The service was great, efficient friendly and unobtrusive, the atmosphere relaxed and unhurried and the food a real treat....they even have a sample book so you can smell the tea that you select.
I have driven past on the main road hundreds of times and never thought I would find such a peaceful location so close to the road.
Well done Beechfield team - I'm coming back for more and spreading the word!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, traditional afternoon tea, fine dining or a beauty treatment with natural 'Pure Fiji' products. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. Free Superfast dedicated Fibre Broadband Wifi is available throughout the hotel, terrace and walled garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre