Just come back from Beechfield House, were booked in for an overnight stay for a wedding nearby at Hartham House. The hotel is in a gorgeous setting, the building is lovely. We stayed in Hazel room on second floor of main house, my parents were in Poplar in The Coach House. Both rooms were decorated very tastefully, comfy beds and pillows. All the staff were very friendly, helpful and attentive. Didn't eat dinner at the hotel but had full english breakfast which was really good. The only slight issue was the shower over the bath was very difficult to get the temperature right and showerhead had to be held as nothing to fix it to on the wall. The outside pool was in use quite a bit so is obviously well heated. Would not hesitate to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat & Lacock. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, a delicious lunch, traditional afternoon tea, bar snacks or fabulous two AA Rosette dining. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. Free superfast Wifi is available throughout the hotel, terrace and walled garden. We will ALWAYS match or beat any rate offered by the online travel agents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre