We had a lovely stay here in a dog friendly room which was still clean and well cared for. The staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Our only regret was that we couldn't stay for longer. The gardens were lovely too and as the weather was beautifully hot and sunny, we could take advantage of having breakfast outside on their pretty terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, traditional afternoon tea, fine dining or a beauty treatment with natural 'Pure Fiji' products. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. Free Superfast dedicated Fibre Broadband Wifi is available throughout the hotel, terrace and walled garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre