We spent 2 nights here on our way from London to Cornwall. It was a convenient place to stopover and there are several places to visit while there, such as lovely Lacock and beautiful Castle Coombe. We were given an upgrade on arrival, which was a very pleasant surprise. The room was lovely and the bed was the most comfortable hotel bed that we have slept in! Bathroom was good but water pressure was low. The breakfast was fantastic and served in a gorgeous dining room. We ate in the bar both nights as we are not big evening meal eaters. The food there was tasty and quite sufficient for us. The front desk staff were all cheerful and helpful with suggestions as to where to visit. The gardens are gorgeous! Overall, a lovely stay in a country house which we would recommend to visitors to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, traditional afternoon tea, fine dining or a beauty treatment with natural 'Pure Fiji' products. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. Free Superfast dedicated Fibre Broadband Wifi is available throughout the hotel, terrace and walled garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre