We stayed at Beechfield for a friends wedding which was held at the house. Although it was slightly pricey, we preferred to stay at the venue rather than arrange transport late at night back to a nearby hotel.
The hotel and grounds are immaculate. I loved our room on the first floor, it was spacious, tastefully decorated and had a nice view over the outdoor pool and garden.
Breakfast was amazing, especially with a hangover from celebrating the night before! Many options for a hearty cooked breakfast.
Would definitely recommend. It's worth splashing out if you are attending a wedding here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, traditional afternoon tea, fine dining or a beauty treatment with natural 'Pure Fiji' products. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. Free Superfast dedicated Fibre Broadband Wifi is available throughout the hotel, terrace and walled garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre