Well my third Holiday Inn in short succession and things got better, Derby, Nottingham then Stonehenge. Stonehenge was the best of them all, friendly approachable great rooms excellent bathroom, comfortable work station clean with dedicated very helpful staff - nothing was any trouble at all.
Good breakfast and very good evening meal.
would highly recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the incredibly bold and stylish sophistication of the closest hotel accommodation to the mystical Stonehenge - Holiday Inn Salisbury-Stonehenge. Located on the A303 in the heart of picturesque Wiltshire, England, our contemporary Holiday Inn Salisbury hotel is easily accessible from the M3 motorway, London, the Midlands, and the West Country. Work, relax, and make the most of your stay in the modern, air-conditioned comfort of our well-appointed rooms and suites. Savour mouth-watering cuisine or unwind with casual cocktails in our AA Rosette award winning Solstice Bar & Grill restaurant. Enjoy a STARBUCKS coffee while making use of the free Wi-Fi in our lounge, ideal for informal business meetings or just catching up with friends. Experience easy access to the colourful landscape of sights and attractions dotting the English countryside. Whether you’re traveling for business or on holiday, you’ll enjoy the superb amenities and boutique-style services that set us apart from the usual Salisbury Stonehenge hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Salisbury Stonehenge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Salisbury Stonehenge Hotel Amesbury
- Holiday Inn Amesbury
- Salisbury Stonehenge Holiday Inn
- Amesbury Holiday Inn