“Must go Back”
Review of Fairlawn House

Fairlawn House
Ranked #1 of 3 Amesbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We only stayed one night - not long enough to appreciate the lovely lounge and bar, chat with the so-helpful and friendly hosts, or fully explore the range of excellent breakfasts. We were very comfortable in our well equipped and nicely decorated bedroom.
Easy to find, with good parking: what's not to like?
The "Happy Garden", two minutes walk away, provided us with an excellent evening meal, in pleasant surroundings, at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stopped in this B&B to attend my grand childrens christenings...what a great experience.
From the booking to checking out found staff to be very helpful and polite.
A fine old building, our double room was good with a modern on suite shower.
The breakfast in the cellar was fantastic and served fresh and hot...I was not hungry for hours after!
Well done team...I will stay with you again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Just a stones throw from Stonehenge, this is a lovely b&b. Room was clean and a good size with a good shower room. Tracy and the staff were always cheerful and very welcoming. All topped off with a hearty breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My stay was all too short at Fairlawn House, but I will definitely stay there again when called back to Bulford. I stayed in the large double room with a very comfortable "mahogany sleigh bed". I was promised the best scrambled eggs for breakfast, and the owner Keith did not disappoint. The breakfast was plentiful, all sourced from their local farmshop, and tasted fantastic. The whole family were extremely welcoming, including the polite children, and dozy cat. I was hoping to be snowed in so I could stay another night.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Very reasonably priced for a town centre establishment. The staff are friendly and the breakfasts are a highlight being cooked to order. Thoroughly recommended for a visit to Stonehenge and other local attractions.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Mum and I spent 2 nights in this beautiful small scale b&b, just the job. Very helpful and friendly. Good breakfast. Thursday night we slept like logs - but on Friday Amesbury got a bit lively for us not-so-young folk and we wished we'd been in a back room! We'll do that next time. So pleased we didn't book the major chain hotel nearby which was similar in price.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2012

A last minute booking, so pleased that I found Fairlawn House, Quick and efficient check-in, room far better than anticipated and excellent VFM, modern en-suite, flatscreen tv, coffee & tea etc. Parking is not a problem as they have an arrangement with local health centre so secure off-rioad is available. I missed breakfast after a late night out so can't comment on that. Free wi-fi too. Staff friendly and attentive, I wish I had found it earlier when visiting the area. I will definately stay here again if it is avail.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ian J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Amesbury
Holiday Inn Salisbury Stonehenge
0 mi away
George Hotel
George Hotel
#3 of 3 in Amesbury

Been to Fairlawn House? Share your experiences!