Wentbridge House Hotel
Redbeck Motel(Wakefield)
$70
Southside Lodge(Pontefract)
1,114 results
All reviewsafternoon teamaster of ceremoniesdaughters weddingon arrivalnew wingwedding venuewedding breakfastsunday lunchbeautiful hotelyorkshire breakfastwedding receptionbridal suitecocktail barmain restaurantbirthday treatfleur de lys restaurantsuperior room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We ate in The Fleur deLys restaurant for my wife's birthday. We wanted to find a place that bit more special for her birthday and we did just that.
We had pre dinner drinks in the cocktail bar. Whilst we had our drinks the waiter took our orders for our meal. We then were shown to our table in what is a lovely dining area.
When I booked the table online I requested a nice table if possible. When we arrived the table was perfect and we had been given a nice table due to my request. The bottle of champagne we had ordered was already in an ice bucket next to the table ready for us.There was also a birthday card for my wife which was a really nice touch.
We were spoilt for choice with amazing food on the menu. 4 of us visited and we were all blown away by the dishes we received. The food really is fantastic and the last time I had food of a similar quality we were in a high end London hotel.
Also of a similar quality is the service. From start to finish every member of staff made us feel so welcome and their service and attention was perfect.
We all had a lovely evening and my wife had an amazing birthday.
We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank SJ30UK
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Booked online for a special night out with the hope of some fine dining. We were not disappointed.
The booking online worked a treat, we were expected and had a nice table in the restaurant, meaning that, as people arrived you were not seated next to each other, the staff seated you on alternate tables to give you room, nice touch.
The food was gorgeous, smaller portions than I expected and more expensive than expected but it was very very tasty.
The staff were attentive, a little too much at times but ok.
All in all an excellent night out in our best bib and tucker.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cypeman
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I recently got married at your hotel and everything from start to finish was perfect. From booking the wedding the staff were very attentive and helped me plan my wedding in anyway they could help. I booked a pre wedding meal with my friends in the brasserie,it was the best start to my wedding, the food was excellent, the staff so attentive,service was the best I have received. My room was beautiful, spacious,and clean.
The wedding day came and it was everything I hoped for. I would like to thank all the staff for making my day so so special. It really was a dream come true.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Lindsay-Morgan2013
Reviewed September 15, 2013

we stayed in the hotel and ate in the restaurant and all I can say was it was amazing. It was girlfriends birthday and the staff made every moment a pleasure for us. We had a fantasic meal in the Brasserie and the food was fresh and very very tasty. The hotel gave us a room upgrade and the room was air conditioned and spotlessly clean. We will most definatly be returning. Why are you still reading this just book a room!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tim c
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Had an excellent lunch in the brasserie today with two friends. The food was very good and
beautifully presented.The dining room was very pleasant with lovely views over the garden.The staff were very efficient and attentive and made us very welcome.The service we received and the conversation and warm welcome made the visit really memorable.The toilets were of a very high
standard. Excellent.