“Total Luxury”
Review of Eastthorpe Hall

Eastthorpe Hall
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Mirfield
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have nothing negative to say. From start to finish the whole experience was utterly superb! I will be booking again soon.

GEC_12, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you Ange, we are so glad you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

It's just a shame they make you leave at 5.30pm!

Great treatments; in particular the massage, fab food and lovely surroundings.

Not cheap but worth saving up for and value for money when you look at the whole package!

Thank you so much Charlotte, hopefully we will see you all back with us soon!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Relaxing and charming period property with all the luxury you need for a lovely spa day...great massage and treatments after a beautiful varied buffet lunch. Staff were very well trained and very pleasant. A very well run spa..will definitely go again...

GEC_12, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for your lovely review, we hope you come and visit us again.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

My daughter in law and I spent a very relaxing few hours at Eastthorpe on Wednesday. The whole experience of the Health Spa is wonderful. A truly calming and relaxing experience. We were given time to enjoy the pool, jacuzzi and sauna before our breakfast treat.The young ladies make you feel really special and I enjoyed a wonderful massage and facial by a very thoughtful young lady. She talked to me about the oils, made sure I was comfortable and even lowered the lights further when I turned over for my facial so that they did not shine in my eyes.
The interior of the house and garden are beautiful. As always we enjoyed a wonderful buffet lunch by the very experienced chef. I shall look forward to my next visit. Thank you to you all.

Thank you Barbara so much for your lovely comments, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Excellant treatments lovely suroundings the food is excellant great way to spend a day unwinding the hand parafin treatment is a must.

1  Thank 2013wendy

Thank you for your lovely comments.