“Quality food at decent prices!”
Review of Angelia's Pizza

Angelia's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Imperial
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Always a quality product. Love their pizzas and their subs/hoagies/heros (whatever you choose to call them) are some of the best available in the Mid-Atlantic region! Speedy service, too!
Personally, I recommend the steak, egg, bacon, cheese sub!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

If you're looking for outstanding food, great prices, a clean restaurant, and great service, Angelia's is it! I love their steak hoagies which feature 9" of thinly sliced steak on a fresh, perfectly textured roll. The price is right and the service is always fast--even on busy Friday and Saturday nights. This place is a gem!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Angelia's is a regular lunch stop for me and my co-workers. Their pizza, portions and breadth of menu is outstanding! I've had their pizzas, salads, hogies, calzones and even their famous Pig Sandwich and I never leave hungry or dissatisfied. On top of that, when I'm feeling pressed for time, I can add my name to the almost daily delivery to our facility and have a great lunch delivered right to my desk. All in all I couldn't be more happy to claim Angelia's as my favorite pizza and sub shop!

David E, Owner at Angelia's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thanks for the kind words. We always love to hear that we're doing a good job!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

We've had takeout from Angelia's at least twice a month for over 5 years . Their food is consistently good, and service always polite. Great for a busy family!

Reviewed July 22, 2011

I've never had a bad meal from here. Pizza, hoagies, delicious chicken salads (Pittsburgh style)...everything's great.

Been to Angelia's Pizza? Share your experiences!