“Excellent pizza, amazing subs”
Review of Angelia's Pizza

Angelia's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Imperial
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent pizza, amazing subs”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Angelia's is a regular lunch stop for me and my co-workers. Their pizza, portions and breadth of menu is outstanding! I've had their pizzas, salads, hogies, calzones and even their famous Pig Sandwich and I never leave hungry or dissatisfied. On top of that, when I'm feeling pressed for time, I can add my name to the almost daily delivery to our facility and have a great lunch delivered right to my desk. All in all I couldn't be more happy to claim Angelia's as my favorite pizza and sub shop!

David E, Owner at Angelia's Pizza, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thanks for the kind words. We always love to hear that we're doing a good job!

Pittsburgh
“Angelia's Never Disappoints”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We've had takeout from Angelia's at least twice a month for over 5 years . Their food is consistently good, and service always polite. Great for a busy family!

Pittsburgh
“Great food”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

I've never had a bad meal from here. Pizza, hoagies, delicious chicken salads (Pittsburgh style)...everything's great.

Been to Angelia's Pizza? Share your experiences!