Dales View Cottage
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
$82
  • Pool
All reviewstea and cakedelicious fresh fruit saladguest loungecomfortable bedfriendly welcomelittle thingsstayed heresallyfruitcakepropertyaccommodationguestsfurnishingsfridge
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed for 5 nights, and was very warmly welcomed by Sally, and fed so well that I had to scale down my breakfasts. Food was freshly cooked and good quality, local produce. Nothing was too much trouble, and local advice was invaluable. The room was extremely comfortable, and I slept so well, even being close to a main road, but the rooms are all at the rear of the property. The bed was amazing and I found it even more comfy than my own! I had the best stay in Ilkley, and will be passing on my views to family and friends when they visit the area. Don't stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: 2 double rooms, but no single supplement. One without an en suite, but bathroom only across the corridor, and no need to share it with other guests
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mary496
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stayed here when starting my walk of the Dales Way. The room was terrific, the bathroom huge , spotless and well appointed. Great welcome when I arrived, and good breakfast to send me off for the day. Recommended if you have to stay in Ilkley for anything.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this lovely B&B for one night in May. It a lovely place - with excellent breakfast - and Sally was fantastic advising us on where to eat and lending us an OS map for a day trip after we'd checked out the following day. Full marks!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Richard R
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We arrived footsore and weary after walking the Harrogate Dalesway link to Ilkley plus a 4 mile extra mistake! Sally met us with tea/coffee and cake. Our room was tasteful, quality, comfortable with a lovely view of the dales and the Dalesway path at the rear of the house. We stayed 2 nights and everything was superlative. We went into Ilkley then sat in the garden in the sunshine in the afternoon. Breakfasts are outstanding with warm croissants etc. Attention to detail is first rate, torch in the room, thick fluffy towels, bottled water. Nothing is too much trouble. Come and see for yourself.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travs2
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We have just spent a couple of nights in Ilkley at this lovely bed and breakfast. From the very friendly welcome, from Sally, the owner, we knew we had found a very special place. Very clean, spacious, extremely comfortable bed, extravagant and delicious fresh and healthy breakfast. Best B&B I have evr stayed in.

Room Tip: Look no further
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business