“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and wine choice. Menu not massive so not having to take ages choosing. Steaks were delicious and very reasonably priced. Waiter excellent.

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I was walking past earlier with my son whi is two years old and decided to give this restaurant a try as we only live round the corner. I had a starter and a main course & My son had a pizza off the childrens menu along with pure orange juice & ice cream for desert. The food was delicious and the portions were larger than expected. In total our bill was under £15! well i nearlly fell of my chair. what a bargain for such wonderful food & a great service. If the bill was £40 i would have paid. Cannot wait to go next week :)

1  Thank SophiaDeeB
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I went on Friday lunchtime very friendly and helpful service. An open kitchen which is always a good sign. The lunch menu at £9.95 for 2 courses excellent value. My risotto and my husband meat balls vey tasty. we will go back one everning.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My partner and I visited this restaurant last week and I simply can not express my joy at finding such a good quality, great value restaurant, Both my partner and I had beautiful food cooked to perfection (all three courses).

The service was friendly and relaxed - we did not wait for anything but also were not harassed. It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience that I would recommend to anyone wishing to experience great food in a relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank lilaccat555
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We visited the Vine Restaurant just for taste something different. The restaurant is small and very simple, natural, it has opened kitchen, customers can see inside to the kitchen area. The staff is very nice, they have lovely accent. I felt as if i would be in abroad:) and i liked it. The menu is simple and percpicuous there are only a few dishes (soup and ravioli)what we should ask for the daily one. They serve bread and balsamic oil automatically before your starter. We ordered Carpaccio for starter,/for share/ and our mains: Beef Lasagne and italian spicy sausage gnocchetti vine paste. Both were tasteful, delicious, typical italian dishes accompanied italian red wine, we enjoyed it.
Some negatives:
They dont sell draught lagers, either cider, only bottled italian beers available.
There are not salt and pepper on the table, your server ask if you need fresh ground black pepper or parmesan but only to your main courses.
thanks for this dinner:)