“Small Bistro great Food”

Wells Cafe & Bistro
Ranked #11 of 98 Restaurants in Ilkley
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Small cozy bistro in the centre of Ilkley. We were a party of six and arrived for the early bird special. The staff were superb very friendly and accommodating. The food was excellent But there was only one veg on offer and no potatoes which we thought let the meal down. However very good value. Would we dine here again YES.

There are newer reviews for Wells Cafe & Bistro

Reviewed February 9, 2013

My husband and I have just dined at the Wells Cafe & Bistro to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We've lived in Ilkley for years and dined at many established restaurants many many times. This time we thought we'd take a punt and try somewhere totally new. I'm almost lost for words to say just how impressed I was by the Wells Cafe & Bistro. From the very moment we walked in we were greated like friends, and the team were incredibly friendly and attentive. The food was fresh and delicious and very quickly served. And quite a steal for the price. The wine list was also a winner, great quality wines to choose from and something to suit everyone's palate. I'm was so very impressed that I'm looking forward to our next visit. Whilst I'd like to keep this little gem to myself, I know that I will be telling all my friends just how great it is. Thank you all for a wonderful evening.

4  Thank Caroline E
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Booked to go to the wells last minute. Great service with lovely food. You can tell everything is home cooked so really good value for money. Very impressed with the new look inside, the lighting is great.... A must!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We booked for a family meal earlier this month after a glowing recommendation from a mate. It completely lived up to the high praise. The food, wine and service were spot on and set in a lovely intimate restaurant. The atmosphere was very friendly and welcoming. Special mention goes to the quality of the food which was imaginative and beautifully cooked. There is nothing to fault the venue for at all. We were so impressed we have booked the Valentines dinner.

6  Thank Ben M
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a great place for morning or evening - the early birds are great value and the menu is full of interesting stuff, which all seems to be made with excellent quality local ingredients. Best breakfast in town by far.. well worth the price given the quality of the sausages and black pudding, fresh tasty eggs too, poached to perfection. Great service, can't fault it at all.