“I'm blown away by this little place”

Wells Cafe & Bistro
Ranked #8 of 95 Restaurants in Ilkley
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ilkley
“I'm blown away by this little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

My husband and I have just dined at the Wells Cafe & Bistro to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We've lived in Ilkley for years and dined at many established restaurants many many times. This time we thought we'd take a punt and try somewhere totally new. I'm almost lost for words to say just how impressed I was by the Wells Cafe & Bistro. From the very moment we walked in we were greated like friends, and the team were incredibly friendly and attentive. The food was fresh and delicious and very quickly served. And quite a steal for the price. The wine list was also a winner, great quality wines to choose from and something to suit everyone's palate. I'm was so very impressed that I'm looking forward to our next visit. Whilst I'd like to keep this little gem to myself, I know that I will be telling all my friends just how great it is. Thank you all for a wonderful evening.

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank Caroline E

“Fabulous place. Well worth a visit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

Booked to go to the wells last minute. Great service with lovely food. You can tell everything is home cooked so really good value for money. Very impressed with the new look inside, the lighting is great.... A must!

Ilkley, United Kingdom
“Cracking recommendation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

We booked for a family meal earlier this month after a glowing recommendation from a mate. It completely lived up to the high praise. The food, wine and service were spot on and set in a lovely intimate restaurant. The atmosphere was very friendly and welcoming. Special mention goes to the quality of the food which was imaginative and beautifully cooked. There is nothing to fault the venue for at all. We were so impressed we have booked the Valentines dinner.

• Visited January 2013
6 Thank Ben M
Pokhara
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic grub made with quality ingredients”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a great place for morning or evening - the early birds are great value and the menu is full of interesting stuff, which all seems to be made with excellent quality local ingredients. Best breakfast in town by far.. well worth the price given the quality of the sausages and black pudding, fresh tasty eggs too, poached to perfection. Great service, can't fault it at all.

• Visited January 2013
“Totes Amaze Balls!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

Had my Birthday meal here and it was absolutely sensational!!

Everything was just perfect! The food, the service, the wine and of course the company!! I even went back the next day for brunch, which cured my hangover!!!

A great venue for all occasions!!! Thank you to Richard and the staff! I'll most certainly be back!!

Just a little word of advise... Ring up and book! Tried to get in the other night with my boyfriend and they were fully booked!! It just goes to show what a great little restaurant Wells Cafe is!!!

Thanks again and I will see you soon.