“Excellent food”

The Veggie
Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Ilkley
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving Freshly cooked vegetarian food and cakes including gluten & dairy free.Freshly ground coffee,loose leaf teas and fresh fruit smoothies. All served in beautiful surroundings within the spa town of Ilkley.
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This cafe has been beautifully renovated, and the food is just as good. We have often eaten here and the food has never been anything but excellent. The owners are so welcoming too and very helpful. I am vegetarian and my partner is vegan, but there is always lots to choose from. We are looking forward to a return of the evening meal events, a treat and you take your own drink so an economical evening! If you haven't tried this cafe you must!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We were having a lovely day walking around Ilkley and decided to pop into 'The Veggie' after reading about it on here (and now I have joined). The menu offers a good selection to satisfy even the most carnivorous. My Husband went for the Welsh Rarebit and myself Homemade chickpea Falafels. The food was lovely and tasty. The service was prompt and friendly. We are looking forward to returning.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

my husband and I went here just for a cup of tea but with the view of it looked like our sort of place . the staff were lovely and the food looked great , we are always trying to find places that do gluten free as my husband has a gluten free diet and the menu didn't disappoint .we aren't veggies but I love veggie food so will be giving it a try.the atmosphere was nice and relaxed as it isn't a massive place

1  Thank suzanne b
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We came upon this restaurant unexpectedly driving through Ilkley on the way to Haworth. Very pleased to find this delightful restaurant with really good food and friendly staff. We bought extra food for lunch the following day and the staff kept our food so we didn't have to carry it around on a walk around the town

2  Thank byegreg
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Spotted this place today as we drove into Ilkley and decided to go in for lunch. What a treat! There were a wide variety of dishes on the menu which all sounded delicious. We opted to get the mezze in the end which was amazing! The pea and almond dip was one of the nicest things I have ever tasted and the falafel wanton were such a great idea! It's very tempting to pop in again tomorrow.

3  Thank Catherine D