“Very good food”

The Veggie
Ranked #9 of 97 Restaurants in Ilkley
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Serving Freshly cooked vegetarian food and cakes including gluten & dairy free.Freshly ground coffee,loose leaf teas and fresh fruit smoothies. All served in beautiful surroundings within the spa town of Ilkley.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Very good food”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

A lovely place to eat - the only problem is it is a small place to eat so it does get full sometimes. The menu has lots to choose from, but the specials are great!! Always home made soup on the daily specials and they often have an unusual twist. The meze platter is beautifully presented!!

• Visited March 2013

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely fresh food and great choice”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We enjoyed lunch here on a day out in Ilkley. It was good value and there was a great selection on the menu

Yorkshire
“Worth the hour drive!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Hubby and I go to Ilkley about once a month or so and we love to eat here.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
We are Vegan and its great that we can eat here because the chef is very accommodating to our requirements, the fact that they go the extra distance is what keeps us coming back.
Normally in some veggie restaurants if you don't eat eggs, they just leave them off, so you end up "short-changed". Not so here, we get something else instead. It's little things like that, that make you appreciate this little gem.
If we lived nearer I would be in here at least once a week!

• Visited January 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't wait to go again!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have visted with friends a few times for lunch and never been disappointed. It's obvious that the chef is gifted and talented, and his "specials" are superb. I think the soups are the best I ever tasted, and I love the relaxed atmosphere, with young and friendly staff. I am not a vegetarian, and neither are any of my friends, but we can't resist a trip to The Veggie.

• Visited February 2013
Ilkley, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I pop in every week for a take away soup, they are just gorgeous, always a new flavour and spoilt for choice. The cakes are also a must, you don't need to be a veggi to go here, it's healthy and freshly made food, even my kids want to go for lunch during school holidays. The staff are very friendly too.

• Visited January 2013