“Best Bangladeshi food”

Moghul
Ranked #31 of 95 Restaurants in Ilkley
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Best Bangladeshi food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I recently booked a table for myself and my family, and without a doubt it has to be the best authentic meal I have had, the staff are amazing their customer service was outstanding and their music had the atmosphere feeling very warm . Though It is small, it is very cosy to sit in I highly recommend to Moghul, please take your time out to go down and experience what I have. 5 star worthy :)

• Visited June 2013

“Cracking little Indian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Met friends for a meal in the Moghul last night and a great time was had by all. It was a Saturday night and the place was full so glad we booked. Admittedly it's a little compact inside but this added to an almost party like atmosphere which is fuelled by the friendly owner who really looks after everybody and has a nice sense of humour. The food really was delicious and competitively priced for the quality. Add to the fact we brought our own wine meant the there were no alarmed faces when the bill arrived plus despite people waiting for tables we never felt rushed by the waiters to finish our drinks. Can't recommend this place highly enough!

• Visited April 2013
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

The restaurant is quite compact and also does take away meals with a small reduction in menu price given. It is possible to park on Main Street right at the front door for those coming from further afield.

Food was very good, our mains were nice and "dry" and not swimming in ghee. My Vindaloo was not quite hot enough to knock my socks off but that's not said as a criticism! Plenty of heat in the sauce and plenty of chicken in the dish.

• Visited April 2013
Ilkley, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Fab takeaway service & lovely little restaurant with very friendly staff. It's been out curry of choice for nearly 10 years.

• Visited March 2013
Burley in Wharfedale
“All ways a Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

My Wife to be and I have been dining at the Moghul for about 3 years and we both agreed its time to write a review and share our little gem in our little village.

Shuba has become a friend to us and our four children its an absolute delight to be in his restaurant as he makes all feel welcomed and valued, the children tell him what they have been doing at school etc its almost home from home. Food is of a high standard and the early bird is exceptional value we usually dine at least once a week its that good byo booze is a great plus as you don't feel deflated when you get you bill and you have paid over the odds for a cheap bottle of plonk!!! Its a friendly welcoming place to eat with a high standard of cuisine I am sure once you try it you'll be back time and time again.......

• Visited February 2013