“Smooth & Cool Cafe”

Smoooth Cafe And Deli
Ranked #43 of 96 Restaurants in Ilkley
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe serving delicious homemade fresh food Monday to Saturday. Paninis, wraps, sandwiches, soups, teas, coffees and cakes. New owner Neville takes pride in looking after his customers, making sure they receive first class service and quality food. The Smoooth team looks forward to welcoming you!
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Smooth & Cool Cafe”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Pleasant modern decor, excellent friendly service ideal for a long leisurely lunch.

Our fresh mediterranean salads were delicious & tastefully presented with a good choice of teas & juices.

Good value & good quality food.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Rhiannon8

“Everything spot on!”
Reviewed April 21, 2011

My husband and I popped in today for a light lunch, hadn't realized that it was under new ownership. We have always quite enjoyed the food here in the past but today we were very impressed with the friendly welcoming service, delicious well priced food and lovely sunny terrace outside. The staff were so helpful and told us about a 'supper service' to pre-order meals for entertaining which we will definitely use! We took a frozen meal home for tea-my husband reckoned it was the best meat & potato pie he's ever had! Will be going back on a regular basis-best place for lunch in Ilkley.

yorkshire, UK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A good find”
Reviewed April 16, 2011

Good find for a light lunch, away from the crowds on the Grove. Well presented and tasty food. Good selecion of cakes to be reccomended. Funky decor. You can take away another meal for dinner, if so minded!

• Visited April 2011
Singapore, Singapore
“best soups in town”
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I come in at Smooth quite often in my lunch breaks. The soups in here are amazing. I had a delicious Potato and Tarragon, a Celeriac and Pear in another day and a Tuscan Tomato. The cake selection is generous and very tempting but I just had to have a piece of the famous brownie which was out of this world. :) I noticed that they offer frozen dishes as well in a quite large selection. The staff is friendly and always with a smile as soon as you come through the door. When I came in one day with a friend having dietary special requests they have been great accommodating her so yes, great place, much recommended.

• Visited March 2011