“Friendly, excellent value and tasty”
Review of Seema's Restaurant

Seema's Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 98 Restaurants in Ilkley
Cuisines: Indian, Contemporary, Fusion, Bangladeshi
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fine Bengali Cuisine in the heart of Ilkley, West Yorkshire.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very good service and tasty food. Nice selection of specials with the right level of heat for the hotter dishes. Good portions and attentive waiters. A really warm and enjoyable place to have a fun night out. True the bathrooms s bit of an adventure but functional and clean. Excellent inexpensive meal out after a few good ales at a local drinking hole.

There are newer reviews for Seema's Restaurant

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I live quite close to seemas and often grab a takeaway on the way home or enjoy a meal in the restaurant with friends. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this restaurant and feel it's far superior to other similar restaurants in the area.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband and I visited Ilkley for the weekend and ate at Seema's restaurant on Saturday evening. The staff were very courteous and the food very tasty and plentiful. They were very knowledgeable on all the dishes which helped us make the right choice. In all a pleasant experience we would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have been going to Seema's for many years and although I have tried many curry houses in many cities around the country, Seema's is still my all time favourite. The menu has great variety and exceptional value. The welcoming staff have helped to make Seema's a firm favourite among locals.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We order a takeaway at least every fortnight from Seemas and have found the food to be far above standard, great value aswell, hence we keep coming back. I am particularly impressed with the hugely varied menu available with dishes not just from Kashmir/Pakistan but from all across Asia & specific regions of Pakistan (I am still working my way through the menu) I simply cannot believe the false allegations made against them....(a cockroach in Ilkley, in January...cmon??? I hope the review bandit gets prosecuted) and will continue to support Seemas with our custom. Keep up the good work guys!