“Delicious lunch at Emporio”
Review of Emporio Italia

Emporio Italia
Ranked #8 of 99 Restaurants in Ilkley
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Small restaurant, only 7 tables. Individual menu with each item individually described by the waiter. Wonderful food, excellent friendly staff. Great atmosphere.
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

We decided to go for the lunch deal which is a choice of pasta with a drink & coffee to follow.(£9.95) I had a delicious gnocchi with spinach & ham, my partner Sedani Montara -pasta with Calbrese sausage. We both had a generous glass of house red,- followed by two coffees. We love the intimate atmosphere here, with the Italian tv & music playing you feel as though you're in an Trattoria in Rome - not downtown Ilkley!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I was in Ilkley for the day for a hike. When I had walked back down into the town, I was wandering around, looking for a restaurant for lunch. I stumbled upon Emporio Italia, and I'm so glad I did. It has a great atmosphere, with friendly service. The food is absolutely incredible. It definitely compares to the food I've had in Italy. The risotto is perfect. I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

We were taken to eat at this little gem of a restaurant by friends. I'm passionate about all things Italian and have visited often, but I've never - even in the finest Italian restaurants over here - found anywhere that can provide that truly authentic and glorious staple - true italian tomato sauce. Some very nice ones, but never like you get in Italy. Until now. The limited but varied menu included something to appeal to everyone but ...., oh .., the tomato sauce!!! I could have just had spaghetti with that and some Parmesan and have been transported back to Gardone Sopra or the back streets of Florence. This is a small, traditional, authentic, non pretentious Italian restaurant. I loved it!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Forget the usual Pizza and Pasta, if you want the real McCoy then this is close as you get in the area, authentic Italian busy atmosphere and true Italian food.
Probably the best restaurant in Ilkley at the moment but make sure you book !!! Great.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Had pasta in tomato sauce with meatballs. It was delicious. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. Do try it.