“Window View”
Review of Martha and Vincent's - CLOSED

Martha and Vincent's
Cuisines: French, British
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Window View”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We go here at least twice a month usually on the weekend for lunch. We have never been disappointed with the food and Diego is always reliable for a good wine recommendation.
I usually try and book the window table so we can watch the world (Ilkley style) go by.
Last week I tried the Sea Bream en papillote which was the best fish I have tasted for a very long time. Considerably more enjoyable for the money than the nearby Box Tree.

• Visited November 2012

Leeds
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Do it do it do it. This restaurant is probably Ilkley's finest in my opinion - and yes, I say that despite having The Box Tree Michelin starred restaurant less than 500 yards from Martha and Vincents. It's a great experience, and Diego (front of house) just puts the icing on top of the cake. I'm going to resist making your taste buds drool by describing the scrumptious menu and cocktail lists, the great deserts and brilliant wine lists, just go along and have a wonderful night. You'll need to book a couple of week in advance though usually.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank sailandski
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Haute but not haughty”
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

We were celebrating a family birthday with a mixed group of 10. We thought that the restaurant maybe a little too up market to put up with the kids but the staff were very accommodating. The food was excellent, as expected, and we were offered both a la carte and pris fixe menus despite being too late for the latter. An altogether pleasant experience.

Bingley, England, United Kingdom
“Always enjoy dining there”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I really like the menu at Martha and Vincent's, and I haven't had a bad meal there yet. I would say its my favourite Ilkley restaurant so if you have the chance I'd give it a go.

Visited December 2011
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Incredible!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Easily the tastiest meal I have ever had in a restaurant. The food was absolutely incredible and the presentation matched the taste. The atmosphere was just right and the service was very good. I can't fault this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012