“Fantastic dinner and great bar ”

The Dusty Miller Inn & Coiners Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 70 Restaurants in Hebden Bridge
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Country Pub & Dining! Hello and a very warm welcome from the new management at The Dusty Miller and Coiners Restaurant in Mytholmroyd. We’re a family friendly hotel, bar and restaurant located in this beautiful Halifax village just outside the popular tourist destination of Hebden Bridge. Our recently refurbished building provides a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for you to enjoy a drink, a meal or an overnight stay! In the restaurant we provide a fabulous selection of popular home cooked favourites; booking is advisable but not always essential. We cater for all tastes and dietary requirements - our kitchen allow you to customise your meals to suit your preferences. Furthermore, all our food is sourced locally within a 25 mile radius, because we believe in keeping local businesses going. If you would like to celebrate a special occasion with us, simply get in touch. Our restaurant is laid out in such away that allows semi-private dining for a large number of guests. We can also hire out the entire venue if you have a major celebration such as a wedding. We're always happy to accommodate you wherever possible. In addition we have free Wifi and can offer a fabulous choice of beverages in our cosy and rustic bar area.
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Fantastic dinner and great bar ”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

No complaints I had the rump steak well done and was peftct. Foor was hot beer was gold service was excellent. Will come back for a weekend break for sure. Bar is lovely and not busy . Very clean as well.

Jimmmyyyyyy, Owner at The Dusty Miller Inn & Coiners Restaurant, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Hi Ste

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am really pleased you enjoy your time with us and I hope to welcome you again soon.

Angus

“Evening out & Sunday lunch”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Have just moved to the village, and had a welcome break from unpacking with an evening meal, we then promptly followed up with the Sunday carvery.
There was a good veggie option for a friend that joined us on Sunday and the Yorkshire puddings are enormous and very tasty. I would recommend It,

Jimmmyyyyyy, Owner at The Dusty Miller Inn & Coiners Restaurant, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Hello Rosaleen

Than you so much for your review. I am sure you will enjoy living in Mytholmroyd. I am pleased you enjoyed our Sunday carvery.

I am sure we will see you again.

Mirfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent Lunch”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

17 Ladies booked for a networking event; teas & coffees on arrival; everything to make us feel welcome. The lunch was superb. We had a choice of scampi served with chips, salad and tartare dressing, Goats cheese and red onion tart with chips and salad and ham salad. Spoilt for choice; all generous servings and extremely tasty food!!

This is one of my favourite venues; extremely comfy and inviting; excellent pub food. I love the fact that they have games like chess, draughts, jenga and dominoes out. bring back old fashioned pub games and less telly!!

If it was my local I would be delighted to go more often; sadly it's not but I love going when I can

• Visited April 2014
Hello Angela

Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. I am really pleased your event was a success and that you enjoyed the food.

I hope to welcome you again soon.

Halifax, United Kingdom
“Good choice of veggie options, if you're lucky”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I chose the Dusty Miller for a meal for 2, because it had a good vegetarian choice when I previewed the menu. So, I was a little disappointed when they did not have my first choice of aubergine parmigiana.

However, I had pepperpot mushroom starter - these were delicious, the sauce was very peppery and there was lots of it. My partner had prawn cocktail, again this was a generous portion.

For my main I had a vegetarian tower burger. This was a huge bun, burger with a variety of veg inside, lots of chips, salad and onion rings. It was very tasty and I would recommend it. My partner had the fillet steak which he enjoyed.

Service was ok, and the decor inside the restaurant was very nice.

• Visited March 2014
Todmorden, United Kingdom
“Excellent food service and atmosphere”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

This is a wonderful relaxed restaurant were their are open fires with draugh and chess sets. The food is excellent and beautifully presented would recommend to anyone visiting for the Tour de France this year at stage 2 this is the place to eat.

Visited February 2014