“Lovely warm and friendly”
Review of Copa House - CLOSED

Copa House
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

The food is beautifully presented, I personally recommend the goats cheese, onion marmalade and tomato ciabatta. The staff are very friendly and welcoming the food is brilliant. All in all a really good café keep up the brilliant work and excellent service!

There are newer reviews for Copa House

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

If I ever have a lunch date with friends, Copa House is my first option above all the cafes in Hebden Bridge. Everything is home made, the soups, humous, cakes etc. all so tasty and reasonably priced. Staff are friendly. Would highly recommend going here for lunch or just for the cake!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

As a Yorkshireman, I want quality at a reasonable price and that's what you get for breakfast at Copa House.
A full breakfast plus a pot of Earl Grey was, I think, £6.80 but, for some reason, I believe it's only available in the morning.
For that, I got a tasty (slightly herby) sausage, baked beans, fried egg, slice of toast, a-tomato-and-a-half (grilled), mushrooms, and two or maybe even three(?) rashers of decent back bacon, all freshly cooked, nice and hot and served on a hot plate.
A dish of sauce sachets and butter pats alongside.
Staff were smiling and welcoming and service was swift and friendly.
The atmosphere is a bit on the quiet side and the decor is a little dull but that suits me fine as I'm a bit dull and quiet myself.
I don't know why it's not full all the time, possibly the lunch menu (which I haven't tried) is a bit limited.
Again, I haven't tried them myself but I have overheard conversations in a nearby pub that Copa's cakes are delicious.
I've tried other cafes in Hebden Bridge but I still come back here.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Only been here the one time for a coffee and a cake - after a run in the woods. Both were fine but I can't say that they were anything special.

Staff were OK as well but again nothing remarkable.

My test is "would I go back?", I would say in this case that I would try some of the other cafes first and then decide.

On the plus side, they did let us in smelling a little ripe!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

There's a plethora of cafes in HB but this one stands out making breakfast meals as good as I can at home and I'm sure lunch meals are just as good.All served by lovely staff and the coffee is excellent too!