Tripadvisor

“Great little wonder!”

Lanterns Cafe Bistro
Ranked #58 of 82 Restaurants in Hebden Bridge
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I visited Hebden Bridge for the first time and we came across Lanterns Bistro in the centre of HB, about a 5 minute walk from the playhouse and canal.
We were drawn to Lanterns Café Bistro by its decor - particularly the tree with lights - and quaint atmosphere, which was made even better when we went into the little cafe. The decor was cute and also quaint and the staff were friendly and informative.
We ordered two paninis, two drinks and two desserts at great value and the food was delicious!
Whenever we visit Hebden Bridge again, we'll be sure to stop at Lanterns Bistro for a drink and bite to eat. :)

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I have just had lunch at this place. I had the roasted veg and tuna pasta bake and my partner had cheese and onion pasty with mushy peas. Both meals were hearty. Mine came with two big pieces of ciabatta garlic bread and a lovely salad and the pasty had a huge amount of the best mushy peas. The lattes were creamy too. We were so glad we found it. It is a cash only place at the moment but it wasn’t expensive so it was all good. The music was great too x

Date of visit: January 2020